Top Places to Visit in The Maldives
Visiting the Maldives is a bucket list thing to do. There are still few places like that left in the world, where you can feel like you are on an island paradise, with crystal clear waters and stunning white sandy beaches.
- Where should you go?
- What is essential for your trip?
- Where to stay?
Where Should You Go in The Maldives?
A group of islands in the Indian Ocean is known as the Maldives. It’s made up of more than 900 small, white coral islands and atolls. The country’s capital, Malé, is home to around 260,000 people.
What Are The Places To Visit in The Maldives
There are many things to see and do in the Maldives. Here are some of our favorites:
Dive into The Coral Reefs
The Maldives has some of the best diving sites in the world, with plenty to see even when you’re not on the surface! Check out Blue Lagoon Island Resort & Spa for a special treat.
Visit underwater forests where you’ll find sharks and giant manta rays swimming alongside you as you explore this beautiful underwater world! Remember, Anemonefish is an Indian Ocean endemic fish that can be found in the Maldives.
What is essential for your trip to Maldives?
If you’re thinking about planning a trip to this paradise and don’t know how to book cheap hotels?, there are also a few things you need to know before booking your flight to Maldives:
- You’ll need a passport to enter the country (unless you’re an Indian national).
- You’ll need travel docs: proof of identity and the address where you’ll be staying during your trip. Travel docs can be in the form of a copy of your ID card or driver’s license, as well as other official forms of identification like birth certificates and passports.
- You’ll need a visa if you plan on staying longer than 30 days in the country. If you don’t have one already, make sure to apply for one before traveling!
- Your currency will be the Maldives Rufiyaa (MVR). The exchange rate is more or less 1 MVR to 1 USD at this time.
Where To Stay and How To Find Cheap Lodging in The Maldives?
The best way to find cheap lodging in the Maldives is to book ahead of time. By doing that, you may get hotel discounts.
1. The Aria Resort And Spa
2. Ziyistha Maldives Resort & Spa
4. Shangri-La Hotel